Tactical Bone Conduction Headset with Military PTT Boom Mic for Motorola CP110 CP200 CP200D PR400 Mag One A8 BPR40 EP450
This tactical lightweight bone conduction headset with military style PTT Boom Mic is a perfect solution for those high noise environments. It sends sound through the cheekbones directly to the inner ears.
- Bone Conduction Sensors : Use your jaw vibrations to transmit and receive sounds.
- Durable Nexus Plug: Standard plug in Military Communication Markets.
- User-Friendly Design: Adjustable straps for an ideal fit and all-day comfort. Special design speaker to improve situational awareness.
- Convenient to Use : Easily change components. Fits under helmet and other gear.
- Worry Free Guarantee: One Year Warranty
- Motorola XTN Series: XTN445, XTN446, XTN500, XTN600
- Motorola XV Series: XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, XV4100
- Motorola XU Series: XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XU4100
- Motorola CLS Series: CLS1110, CLS1410, CLS1413, CLS1450, CLS1450C, CLS1453C
- Motorola CP Series: CP88, CP040, CP100, CP110, CP125, CP150, CP200, CP250, CP300, MOTOTRBO CP200D
- Motorola Other Series: GTI, GTX, LTS2000, VL50, VL130, PMR446, ECP100, PR400, Mag One A8 BPR40, Mag One BPR20, EP450, AU1200, AV1200, DEP450, DLR1020, DLR1060 PR400
- Motorola Bearcom BC10, BC20, BC90, BC95, BC120, BC130
- Motorola RM Series: RMM2050, RMU2040, RMU2043, RMU2080, RMU2080D, RMV2080
- Motorola/Wal-Mart RDX Series: RDV2020, RDU2020, RDU2080D, RDV2080D, RDU4100, RDU4160, RDU4160D, RDV5100, RDM2020, RDM2070D